Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Relationship expectation....

What are my possibilities of having a future together with Paul?
Answer: Maybe nil.


3) Most affairs end.
It’s important to know that, while affairs can be incredibly sexy, compelling, addictive and renewing, most of them end. That’s because after the thrill wears off, most people recognize that everyone, even the affair partner, is a package deal.
This means that we all have good points and bad points. When two people are in the throes of infatuation, they are only focusing on what’s good. This is short-lived, generally speaking. That’s because reality sets in and infatuation fades. If the betrayed spouse doesn’t run to a divorce attorney prematurely, it’s entirely possible that an affair will die a natural death.

I read this article above about Infidelity from Huntington Post online. I am seriously torn when I read the third point of dealing with infidelity issue. Been talking to my Filipino best friend about this since she is the only person who knows the ugly truth of my relationship with Paul, and she saw how devastated I am especially remembering the fact that PAUL ALREADY HAS A WIFE.

Sam, if you read this, please... I seriously need a major therapy. I love Paul, and I do not consider this relationship as an affair. What should I do? If I leave him, I'm like dead. If I don't, I'll remain in the shadow, and the guilt for his wife would be much severe.

I don't know what to do.
Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment