Monday, March 28, 2016

Infidelity

Those conversations.... definitely has very deep meanings.









So, it is confirmed. He has a wife, Debbie, and two beautiful daughters, Rae and Meg. All grown ups. One is already married, one is about to go to college. He has a beautiful family in Melville, people.

I should just back off...........

..........But I can't!

The thing is, I love this man so much despite the infidelity issue. I have dropping hints here and there, made up stories, hoped that eventually he told me the truth. I told him my Filipino best friend (which was actually me) was in a relationship with a married man. I asked him whether they do have future together?

His answers broke my heart. Shattered into pieces.

He said even though that person has a wife, he may not love his wife anymore. So he tried to find an affair where he can satisfy his needs, emotionally and physically... By means of sex. Also because of children, he can't leave his wife. It will hurt his children. So future with him... possible, but chances are almost nil. Some won't have chances at all. So it will be just an affair for that guy.

After the Skype talk 2 days ago, I cried before I went to bed. I love this man, but it's difficult because he has a wife and children. He told me that he has three wives that he keep safely locked in the basement (more like a joke), but three? It's like a statement "I have a wife and 2 daughters".

Paul Mah***, if you read this, please... no more lies.

........I still love this man.

Will I have future with him?
Would he eventually want to settle in together with me?

I love this man.
But marriage binds him.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment