Monday, May 30, 2016

Memorial Day

...and here I am alone, again.

When memorial day is not like what it seems in reality.
This is what it feels like when you become the other woman.

Enjoy your time with your wife, kids, and your families, Paul. Bet that actually you're going to your in-laws house for Memorial Day barbecue.

Leave me alone. Let it be. Crying at night for nothing, but missing you that I think you won't remember me at all!!!! You may be kissing your wife in the morning, having good breakfast, and going out with her... and her watching you marching on a parade with your kids, because I can't be there!

Damn this thing. Why I still can't let you go, even though I know you're a big fat liar?!

----------

I'm gonna put this one aside. To all Americans,


Happy Memorial Day.
Remember our heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment