Thursday, April 7, 2016

"I killed all my wives."

Yep, that's what he said to me last night.

He killed his so called wives - his wife, and two daughters.

Like I would believe you, but I will continue to do so.

I look like a fool, am I not?

So, he'll be going for a scuba diving orientation in NY aquarium (I think it's in Brooklyn), on April 24th. Sunday. So he'll definitely be taking his day off.

But here's a thing. He's been wondering whether or not to bring his fire truck to the city because it is quite far. So I said "use your car, you have one, don't you?", and he told me this, "I had to lend my car to my friend. Remember the one that I accompanied with, he had an accident, so I had to lend him mine."

Yes, how sweet.

Or, what you're trying to say was this: "My wife's using it, and she goes to church every Sunday."

Paul, look... you can continue to lie to me, but don't you think sooner or later I will find out about it? Why can't you just simply go out with your wife then. Oh wait, you have problems with her? Then, fixed it. I don't want to be somebody's mistress, and you come to me only when you 'need' me.

I do have this dream of living together with you, be a happy family together. But if you can't fix your problems, then there's no point for us to be together. What do you think of me, a slave where you can have fun with, and then leave whenever you want to?

Paul Mahler, please..... fix this issue.
I care. And hope you do too.


Yours sincerely,
Almost-giving-up-mistress-because-of-your-lies

No comments:

Post a Comment