Friday, April 8, 2016

Social experiment

Joined a closed group on Infidelity Support Group, and I must say, becoming The Other Woman, no matter how much you do not want to be the bad person, you will ALWAYS be considered as one. People will see you as trash, troll, stupid, idiot, and so much more. People won't see the good side of you, people won't see how much you too are suffering. All they can think of is that you are a troll who destroys other people's marriage.

Then, the kicked me out from the group. They deleted my post too.

Okay, I am a bad person if I do not confront him the truth.

I am sorry.
Truly am.

However, this is hard for me too. One person commented that I've been fooled by him, so it is okay to question myself about the future. I find it hard, because I fell in love with him right before I found out that he's married.

Oh dear Lord, what should I do? If I leave him, I'm saving a marriage, but destroying the inner me. If I don't, people will still see me as the bad woman, which I don't want that.

I ended up crying.
Difficult to sleep.

Life is hard.
And thick skin is not my thing.
I am embarrassed by what they commented.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment